Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Top 10 authors downloaded from ePrints Feb 2015

Top 10 authors downloaded from ePrints

 An ePrint is an electronic copy of an academic paper. ePrints can be either preprints (a working paper or the version of a paper submitted for peer review) or postprints (the final peer reviewed version, which has been accepted for publishing) or similar material such as book chapters, conference papers, working papers, technical reports and so on.

Maynooth University ePrints Archive is an institutional repository of ePrints which showcases the research output of Maynooth University and St. Patrick's College staff and postgraduate students. This open access ensures the widest possible dissemination and impact for our work in Maynooth and contributes to the growing body of research literature that is now freely available online.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.
    Awesome10

    ReplyDelete

Open Access in the European Research Area: progress remains uneven as new report calls for more concerted action

A new independent expert report published today by the European Commission highlights that, despite notable advancement, the implementation...